If you’re using noise or vibration measurement instruments that need to meet particular standards, regulations or guidelines, it’s essential that your equipment is measuring accurately, to ensure that your data is reliable.
It’s also important to ensure your data is reliable so that any decisions you take based on what you’ve captured, are the right decisions.
- Comprehensive calibration certificate is issued for every instrument
- Quick turnaround
- All calibration work is traceable to national standards
- Fixed price policy with no hidden extras
- Price includes updates, minor repairs* and adjustments
- All instruments calibrated from all major manufacturers
*Repairs carried out only where possible
- Sound level meters
- Acoustic calibrators
- Vibration meters
- Noise dosimeters
- Outdoor noise monitors
- Permanently-fixed noise monitors (these may require a site visit)
Customer reviews that speak volumes about our calibration service...
"I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for the excellent service you have provided us from start to finish in regards to the calibration of our sound level meter.
Your service was completely prompt, informative, courteous and of the highest quality. Again I thank you all."
"I would recommend Cirrus to anyone looking for a first class sales and calibration service.
Having dealt with Cirrus for a number of years I return to them time and time again. As designers and manufacturers of their own equipment they are simply the first choice for great service and calibration of all my meters."
"I am happy to recommend Cirrus Research to anyone looking for a professional sales and calibration service.
As an environmental professional working across the mining, renewables and property development business sectors, reliability and excellent customer support are key elements for me."
"Really quick, efficient and pleasant service from Cirrus.
I would highly recommend using them."
"The noise meter is exactly what we needed.
The annual recalibration is made as easy as possible with prompt reminders that it is needed, easy dispatch & rapid turn-round"
Cirrus Research is a UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service)-accredited laboratory, capable of verifying sound level meters, acoustic calibrators and octave band filters to the very latest standards. Our specialist in-house calibration team will calibrate your equipment with the utmost care, accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring compliance with the very latest international standards.
Having your instruments calibrated in our UKAS-accredited laboratory will provide you with added peace of mind, knowing that all measurements and performance capabilities are fully traceable to a metrological institute. This ensures that measurements made by your calibrated equipment will stand up to legal scrutiny.
Cirrus Research can issue UKAS calibration certificates for sound level meters, octave band filters and sound level meter calibrators (acoustic calibrators).
UKAS-accredited calibration is one of the highest possible standards of instrument verification available. It means that all of our test equipment has been officially verified to internationally recognised standards by a body recognised across the world, and that the accuracy of your equipment’s calibration is unrivalled.
We can test the following equipment that is manufactured to the following standards:
Sound level meters
Octave band filters
You can find full details of our UKAS calibration scope here.
- Instruments verified to the very latest British and internationally recognised standards
- All data captured by UKAS-calibrated instruments will stand up to legal scrutiny
- Added peace of mind knowing that your instruments are completely accurate and reliable
- All calibration work is traceable to a internationally recognised body
- 50 years’ experience in the industry
- Quick turnaround time
- Expert in-house team
- Equipment calibrated to the very latest standards
- Specially-equipped and purpose-built acoustic calibration laboratory accredited by UKAS that meets the ISO 17025 standard