Meet the Revo Vibration Meterfor Hand-Arm and Whole Body Vibration Monitoring
The Revo Vibration Meter provides a simple and convenient way to measure, analyse and assess vibration data in accordance with standards such as ISO 5349 and European Directive 2002/44/EC.
Capable of measuring four channels simultaneously, the Revo Vibration Meter meets the requirements of ISO 8041:2005 and is ideal for assessing Hand-Arm and Whole Body Vibration Exposure.
See what the Revo Vibration Meter can do for you. Use the form to request the information you need.
Why Choose the Revo Vibration Meter?
- Hand-Arm Vibration Meter in accordance with the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Whole Body Vibration Meter in accordance with ISO 2631
- Four independent measuring channels with IEPE inputs and TEDS support
- 3-channel FFT for the detection of main frequencies
- Stores up to 10000 measurement and up to 1000 FFT Measurements
- Colour screen display of running and interval measurement values
- USB interface for quick download of your data
- The complete measurement kit includes all the accessories required, including handle mounts for the Triaxial Accelerometer
Applications for the Revo Vibration Meter
The Revo Vibration Meter collects important vibration data to help you tackle Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVs or Vibration White Finger). This is caused by over-exposure to vibration from power tools, machinery and vehicles. The HSE estimates there could be up to 5 million sufferers in the UK alone.
Whole Body Vibration
Whole Body Vibration (WBV) is usually transmitted to drivers of tractors, fork lift trucks and other plant machinery. Vibrations from shocks and bumps travel through the seat into the driver, causing back pain. The Revo comes with accessories that allow you to assess the impact of whole body vibration easily.
Get More Information
What's Included with the Revo Kit?
- CV:31A Revo Vibration Meter
- KD:903 Triaxial Accelerometer
- ZL:312 3m Sensor Cable
- ZL:311 USB Cable
- ML:311 & ML:312 Handle Adaptors
- UM:31A Revo User Manual
- SP:212 AAA Batteries
This is all supplied in a durable carrying case. For Whole Body Vibration Monitoring, you will also need the KD:103 Triaxial Whole Body Seat Accelerometer.