Revo Vibration Measurement Workshop from Cirrus
This 1/2-day workshop will give attendees an understanding of the issues associated with hand-arm and whole-body vibration, and how the Cirrus Revo vibration meter can help your business gain compliance with the regulations.
We will cover the basics of vibration, the instrumentation available and measurement principles.
By the end of the session, you will have a firm understanding of the principles of vibration measurement, what equipment is available, how to use it, what to measure and how to record and process your data.
Ideal for existing and new practitioners alike, the course also acts as a refresher for those that have not had experience in this area for some time.
The workshops will run over 3 hours either in the morning (9am to 12pm) or in the afternoon (1pm to 4pm) with lunch served for both sessions between 12pm and 1pm.
Complete the form or call us today on 0845 234 2030 to find out more.
Current Revo Vibration Measurement Workshop from Cirrus
Previous Revo Vibration Measurement Workshop from Cirrus
Current Revo Vibration Workshop Venues
- Spirit of Yorkshire Distillery, Hunmanby, North Yorkshire
- New and existing users of the Cirrus Revo Vibration meter who require a refresher on the equipment and regulations
- Anyone who is considering embarking on taking hand-arm vibration measurements for their business or company
- Anyone who wants to learn more about hand-arm vibration, the regulations and the types of instrumentation available for monitoring
Key Details about this Course
- Duration: 1/2 day session (3 hours)
- Choose from:
- 9am - 12pm
- 1pm - 4pm
- Lunch for both sessions 12pm - 1pm
- Cost: £100 per delegate
- Level: Introductory/Refresher
- Refreshments and lunch included
- Collect 3 CPD hours
- Certificate to confirm completion