15 Year Warranty from Cirrus Research plc
Your investment in Cirrus noise measurement technology is not something that you need to worry about.
Within the initial 1-year guarantee, all faults and damage to the instrument are covered, including damage to the microphone capsule.
Cirrus Research's standard 1-year unconditional guarantee can be extended by a further 14 years at no additional cost (other than the standard calibration cost); provided the instrument is routinely verified and calibrated by Cirrus Research, or a Cirrus-authorised calibration centre, every 12 months.
When your instrument is covered by the extended worry-free warranty, you’re covered for all manufacturing faults on the instrument and any accidental damage, including the microphone capsule. If your microphone capsule is damaged, we will replace it free of charge, with a Cirrus-approved refurbished capsule. If you choose to have a brand new capsule fitted instead, there will be a small fee incurred.
It’s that simple.
We're confident that our 15-year warranty is truly world-beating.
For more information about this warranty please contact your local distributor or Cirrus Research plc and we will be pleased to help
Terms & Conditions in Brief
- Every new product is provided with a 12-month no-quibble warranty. This covers everything we provide against failure, poor workmanship and accidental damage.
NB - European Union law states a product has to be fit for purpose for 24 months after purchase. This two-year period covers failure and poor workmanship only.
- If the product is calibrated by Cirrus Research or an authorised calibration and service centre, then the initial 12-month warranty is extended by a further 12 months, with the same conditions, for up to 15 years in total.
- If a product has not been calibrated annually by Cirrus Research or an authorised calibration and service centre, then you may buy back into the warranty scheme for a small fee, plus the cost of calibration. This can only be done once during the life of the product.
- If a microphone capsule fails under warranty and is physically damaged, we will replace it with a refurbished capsule.
- If you don’t wish to have a refurbished capsule, then you can trade in your damaged capsule for a new one, which will incur a fee.
A copy of the full terms and conditions of our warranty is availble on request.
Find out more
If you have any questions or if you would like any more information, please contact us and we will be pleased to help.
From the UK, contact us on 01723 891655.
From outside the UK, please contact us on +44 1723 891655.
You can also contact us via our contact form.