Environmental Noise Measurement Workshop
Environmental noise covers a wide range of topics from Noise Nuisance to Transportation Noise.
This one-day event that has been designed to give attendees an overview of Environmental Noise Measurement. This will cover the basics of sound, the instrumentation available, measurement principles, specific measurement and analysis techniques, noise propagation principles and noise reduction techniques.
By the end of the day, you will have a solid understanding of the principles of environmental noise measurement; what equipment is available, how to use it, what to measure and how to record and process your data.
Ideal for existing and new practitioners alike, the course also acts as a refresher for those that have not had experience in this area for some time.
Complete the form or call us today on 0845 234 2030 to find out more.
Current Environmental Noise Measurement Workshop Dates
- 19 April 2018 - York Racecourse
Previous Environmental Noise Workshop Dates
- 19 October 2017 - Williams Conference Centre
Cirrus Environmental Noise Measurement Workshop Venues
- Williams Conference Centre
- New and existing practitioners who require a refresh on the principles of noise measurement.
- Anyone who is considering embarking on taking Environmental measurements for their business or company.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about environmental noise, the regulations and the types of instrumentation available for monitoring.
Key Details about this Course
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: £235 per delegate*
- Level: Introductory/Refresher
- Refreshments and lunch included
- Collect 6 CPD hours
- Certificate to confirm completion
Want More Information?
Simply fill out the form and we'll be in touch to answer your questions and discuss the next steps.