Environmental Noise Measurement Workshop
Environmental noise covers a wide range of topics from Noise Nuisance to Transportation Noise.
This one-day event that has been designed to give attendees an overview of Environmental Noise Measurement. This will cover the basics of sound, the instrumentation available, measurement principles, specific measurement and analysis techniques, noise propagation principles and noise reduction techniques.
By the end of the day, you will have a solid understanding of the principles of environmental noise measurement; what equipment is available, how to use it, what to measure and how to record and process your data.
We'll provide Laptop PC's with the NoiseTools software installed so that you can work through how to get the best from your equipment, the software and how it can be used for environmental noise assessments.
Ideal for existing and new practitioners alike, the course also acts as a refresher for those that have not had experience in this area for some time.
Complete the form or call us today on 0845 230 2434 to find out more.
Current Environmental Noise Measurement Workshop Dates
Previous Environmental Noise Workshop Dates
Cirrus Environmental Noise Measurement Workshop Venues
- York Racecourse
- New and existing practitioners who require a refresh on the principles of noise measurement.
- Anyone who is considering embarking on taking Environmental measurements for their business or company.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about environmental noise, the regulations and the types of instrumentation available for monitoring.
Key Details about this Course
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: £235 per delegate*
- Level: Introductory/Refresher
- Refreshments and lunch included
- Collect 6 CPD hours
- Certificate to confirm completion