MK:427 Noise Sensor with 4-20mA Current Loop Output
The MK:427 Noise Sensor is a outdoor noise measurement instrument that has been specifically designed for integration with other data logging and monitoring systems.
Unlike a conventional Sound Level Meter, the MK:427 Noise Sensor converts the noise level in decibels into an industry standard 4-20mA output which can be connected to standard DCS/SCADA based systems to add a noise measurement capability.
The analogue electronics are highly reliable and operate without any user intervention. No specialist acoustic knowledge is required – simply power-up the Noise Sensor and the measured noise level is continuously fed to the output.
The industry standard 4-20mA output allows very long cable lengths to be used without reducing the accuracy of noise levels, making the MK:427 Noise Sensor ideal for systems integration.
Key Features of the MK:427 Noise Sensor
Many industrial plants have a variety of process sensors trategically placed around their site so that safety, environmental impact and efficiency can be monitored and managed, in real time, from one or more control rooms.
The Cirrus Environmental Noisesensor can be connected with unparalleled ease to such a system sending out continuous live data.
- Robust, fully weather protected Class 1 outdoor microphone
- Straight forward integration with Industry standard 4-20mA current loop systems
- Eliminates the need for third party software
- 30 to 100dB(A) standard range ideal for most applications (other options available)
- Proven long term reliability in harsh outdoor environments
- Verification through regular scheduling for remote calibration using integrated electrostatic actuation system
- Outdoor Windshield and bird spikes to protect the microphone
- Entire length of the MK:427 NoiseSensor is 1m
- Simple mounting and installation for quick deployment
For more information about our MK:427 Noise Sensor, please contact us and we will be pleased to offer you a complete solution for your application.
Get More Infomation
Read the MK:427 Case Study
The MK:427 Noise Sensor has proved to be a robust, reliable sensor over many years and has been used across a wide range of industries including power generation, construction, demolition, large scale manufacturing sites and public utilities.
One of our long standing customers has integrated the MK:427 Noise Sensor, alongside the Invictus Noise Monitor, into their environmental monitoring program during a large-scale demolition project in London.
Read more about how the MK:427 Noise Sensor and the Invictus Noise Monitor enabled the project to be monitoring effeciently and effectively.
Find out more
If you have any questions or if you would like any more information, please contact us and we will be pleased to help.
From the UK, contact us on 0845 230 2434.
From outside the UK, please contact us on +44 1723 891655.
You can also contact us via our contact form.