Go beyond environmental noise monitoring with Quantum Outdoor and MyCirrus
Quantum Outdoor is a powerful noise monitor with integrated cloud connectivity, perfect for unattended long-term environmental noise monitoring applications. It goes beyond regular long-term noise monitoring by offering all the freedom and benefits of remote 24/7 monitoring with the ability to see both live and historic noise level data on the MyCirrus cloud platform anytime, anywhere, using the Quantum portal. You can also set up comprehensive event-based triggers to record audio, and send alerts and notifications to users. This will allow users to react to and control noise events in real time.
Quantum Outdoor is available with flexible subscription plans to the MyCirrus cloud platform, allowing you to enhance the amount of storage and functionality of your Quantum network. Each Quantum Outdoor unit is supplied with a wall mounting kit and each network comes with one year’s subscription to the Standard Level MyCirrus cloud package.
Think outside the box and take your environmental noise monitoring to the next level
Each Quantum Outdoor unit communicates with MyCirrus, streaming data to it every second. This data is displayed in the live feed in the Quantum portal, allowing you to view it around the clock remotely from any device, anywhere in the world.
When your set measurement time is complete, you can view your time history noise data, which is stored on MyCirrus, along with any weather and audio data recorded during the measurement period.
You can create numerous audio triggers and notifications based on your own set of conditions for acceptable noise emissions. Automated email, SMS and push notifications through our dedicated smartphone application, allow noise issues to be controlled before a non-compliance condition arises.
Quantum Outdoor captures both 1:1 and 1:3 octave band data and stores it alongside all other measurement information in the Quantum portal, allowing you to further analyse your noise data to better understand the exact nature of the noise and its potential implications.
Use the frequency analysis screen on the Quantum portal to view your noise measurement's frequency data in exquisite detail. Explore each peak and trough in a fully navigable 3D model.
You can create detailed reports directly from the Quantum portal, based on the data captured by your Quantum Outdoor units. Several standard reports are available from the Quantum Portal and further user-definable options are planned for a future release. You can also export your data to our incredibly powerful licence-free reporting software, NoiseTools, for further in-depth analysis of your noise data.
Quantum Outdoor is weatherproof to IP65 standards, making it the perfect solution for any outdoor noise monitoring application. Furthermore, by adding our weather monitoring station to your Quantum Outdoor units, you'll get comprehensive data on rainfall, wind speed and direction, humidity, pressure and temperature sent directly to the Quantum portal.
- Class 1 Environmental noise monitor – to IEC 61672-1
- Cloud connectivity to Cirrus Research’s unique MyCirrus cloud platform
- View live measurements from multiple Quantum units simultaneously
- Upload site maps and / or site plans to see all your connected devices
- GPS location data for every measurement
- 1:1 and 1:3 octave band filters for detailed environmental analysis
- Schedule your measurement times and set repeat measurement durations of 5, 15 and 30 minutes or 1 hour
- Real-time SMS, email, webhook and push notification alerts based on user-defined noise level triggers
- Upload and store historical noise data and weather data
- Export historical data into Cirrus Research’s NoiseTools software for further analysis and reporting
- Self-System Integrity Check (SiC)
- Over-the-air updates
- Connectivity via Ethernet, WiFi, or 4G modem (with 3G fallback)
- SIM pre-installed, can be enabled remotely when required
- Flexible powering options, including Power over Ethernet (PoE) and external 12VDC supply
- Flexible cloud subscription levels for each individual unit on your Quantum network
- Electronic calibration certificates available through MyCirrus
Available features will depend on the level of MyCirrus cloud subscription you choose.
Modem options for a range of countries and network providers are available. Ask for more details if your preferred option is not listed.
- Unattended environmental noise measurements
- Boundary noise monitoring (BS4142)
- Industrial noise monitoring
- Construction and demolition site noise monitoring
- Outdoor music, sport and entertainment monitoring
IEC 61672-1:2013 (Class 1)
IEC 61260:1995 (1:1 and 1:3 octave band filters)
ANSI S1.4 -1983 (R2006)
ANSI S1.43 - 1997 (R2007)
ANSI S1.11-2004 (1:1 and 1:3 octave band filters)
1/2” MK:224 free-field pre-polarised electret
Total Measurement Range
20 to 140dB RMS in a single range
<19dB(A) Class 1
RMS & Peak: A, C & Z measured in parallel
1:2 octave bands: 31.5Hz to 16kHz
1:3 octave bands: 6.3Hz to 20kHz
Simultaneous Fast, Slow and Impulse
Time History Data Rates
User selectable 10ms, 100ms, 500ms, 1 sec
Live Data Rate
Live Data View
Noise at work (LAF, LAeq & LCPeak)
Environmental (LAF & LAeq)
Custom (LAeq, LCeq, LZeq, LAFMax, LASMax, LCPeak & LZPeak)
User-definable schedule measurements & user selectable 5min, 15min, 30min, 1hr repeat timers
LAeq, LCeq, LZeq, C-A, LAE, LEX8, LAFMax, LASMax, LCPeak, LZpeak, LAF1, LAF5, LAF10, LAF50, LAF95, LAF99, LAeqT1 & LAeqT2
1:1 octave bands: 31.5Hz to 16kHz
1:3 octave bands: 6.3Hz to 20kHz
Time history of 1:1 & 1:3 octave bands
User selectable dual integrators OSHA HC, OSHA PEL, MSHA HC, MSHA PEL, ACGIH, Custom A & Custom B
User selectable 5min, 15min, 30min, 60min
System Integrity Check (SiC)
Three frequency single level charge injection 500Hz, 4KHz & 8KHz
200 x 850 x 122mm
BK:901 wall mounting kit Pole mount (standard option)
PoE IEEE 802.3af-2003 37V - 57V DC 12V - 18V DC 1.5A
Temperature: Operating -10°C to +50°C, Storage -20°C to +60°C
Humidity: Up to 95% RH Non Condensing
4G with 3G fallback factory fitted with industrial multi-network SIM
Dual band Wifi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
No fixed fees and no set up charges!
We offer several subscription packages, which are flexible to fit in with your noise monitoring programme and your preferred level of usage. With our flexible plans, have the ability to change your subscription up or down on a monthly basis.
We supply a SIM card with every unit. You also have the ability to control the options for audio recording yourself. Both the SIM and audio can be turned on or off via MyCirrus as and when required.
MyCirrus is suitable for all our Quantum noise monitoring devices, and can also be used with other instruments such as our Environmental Noise Measurement Kits.
- Standard subscription - supplied as standard for 1 year
- Pro subscription - upgrade to include more features
- Data retention only - secure storage for the data on our cloud storage system (only available after the first year)
Click here to access MyCirrus.
Product Ordering Codes
Below is a list of the ordering codes for the Quantum Outdoor noise monitors and their associated accessories. Please quote the ordering codes when requesting a quotation.
Get More Infomation
|Class 1 Quantum Outdoor noise monitor (EMEA, APAC)||CR:920|
|Class 1 Quantum Outdoor noise monitor (NA)||CR:920-NA|
|Quantum Outdoor all-weather power supply unit||CU:920|
|Quantum Outdoor weather monitoring station||MO:901||Quantum Outdoor wall-mounting kit||BK:901||Power Over Ethernet (PoE) injector||CU:900|