Learn Everything You Need to Know for Noise at Work
with the IOSH-certified noise at work course
Are you responsible for assessing and managing noise risks at your workplace? This Noise at Work Training Course not only covers how to deal with your noise at work risk assessment but also provides advice on managing noise risks. This course is recognised by IOSH, the Chartered body for health and safety professionals, so you will be awarded a certificate upon successful completion of the course and exam.
What will be Covered?
- Physical characteristics of sound and noise
- Terminology and units of measurment
- Occupational noise risks
- The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Noise exposure calculations
- Sound level meters and noise assessment
- PPE selection
- Noise control techniques
- Noise management and best practice
Who Delivers the Training?
This 4.5-Day Course is delivered by highly qualified consultants from the Industrial Noise and Vibration Centre (INVC) Ltd.
Current IOSH Noise at Work Training Course Dates
Previous IOSH Noise at Work Training Course Dates
How Much Does it Cost?
The course costs £995 + £150 for your exam and certification.