Quality & Environmental Policies
Cirrus Research plc has a Quality Management system that is certified, by BSI, to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
A copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Certificate can be downloaded from the Downloads section at the bottom of this page.
This independent assessment was conducted by BSI, the UK's leading Certification Body, and demonstrates Cirrus Research plc's commitment to customer service and quality.
Cirrus Research plc has now earned the right to display the coveted BSI logo to demonstrate its conformity to the standard.
The certification for Cirrus Research plc applies to the design, manufacture, supply, service and re-calibration of a wide range of sound and noise measuring and monitoring instrumentation to a worldwide market. ISO 9001:2015 is recognised worldwide. It requires organisations to demonstrate that they have a quality management system to ensure consistency and continuous improvement; leading to higher levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
Managing Director Daren Wallis said, "We are particularly pleased to have achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification as it underlines our commitment to our customers and our focus on quality.
This recognition demonstrates we can provide a quality product from quotation to delivery. This achievement was a direct result of the entire company working together effectively to develop and maintain the excellent quality standards we have to achieve customer satisfaction, standardization, and continuous improvement of our internal processes.
With ISO 9001:2015 certification, we have established our Quality Management System with global recognition that will enable us to achieve long-term excellence and success."
Cirrus Research plc has an Environmental Management System that is certified, by BSI, to the requirements of ISO 14001:2004.
A copy of the ISO 14001:2004 Certificate can be downloaded from the Downloads section at the bottom of this page.
Cirrus Research plc is committed to providing both quality product and service excellence, while ensuring minimal environmental impact of our businesses operations.
To achieve this, we will:
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees.
- Encourage an environmentally responsible work ethic by promoting efficient use of materials and resources, in particular those that are non-renewable.
- Strive to continually improve environmental performance.
- Integrate any environmental issues or concerns that arise into our system and consider them in future decisions.
- Manage the consumption of resource and the production of waste by involving the principles of reduce, re-use and recycle wherever possible.
- Consider the criteria of all new designs and how to minimise any adverse effects on the environment, specifically with material, heating effects and power consumption.
- Ensure environmental criteria is taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and substances, and take all action necessary to protect the environment when such materials are used, stored and disposed of.
- Give environmental issues due consideration in the acquisition, design and alteration of all new and current buildings.
- Ensure all packaging material, electronic/electrical goods and hazardous substances are disposed of in compliance with all relevant legislations.
- Comply with all relevant environmental regulations and other requirements.
- Endeavour to communicate our environmental commitment to clients and customers and encourage their support.
- Set, monitor and review key environmental objectives and targets.
- Communicate our Environmental policy throughout our organisation.
- Review our Environmental Policy annually.
Anti-Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy
Cirrus Research plc is committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in any part of our business and in so far as is possible to requiring our suppliers hold similar ethos.
Our Anti-slavery Policy Statement reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
This Policy takes into account, and supports, the policies, procedures and requirements documented in our Quality Management Systems, compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004. The implementation and operation of these management systems underlines our commitment to this policy statement.
Our Policy Statement can be downloaded using the link at the bottom of this page or from our information library.
Find out more
If you have any questions or if you would like any more information, please contact us and we will be pleased to help.
Please call us on
+44 1723 891655.
You can also contact us via our contact form.