Noise Measurement Equipment & Vibration Monitoring
We offer a range of incredibly easy-to-use noise measurement equipment and vibration monitoring instruments, to help others protect people and the environment against the risks associated with excessive noise and vibration.
Bespoke Noise Measurement Solutions & Noise Consultancy
Whether you need someone to help you decide what sort of noise measurement instruments your organisation requires or an expert to conduct a full noise survey on your behalf, we can tailor something exactly to your needs.
Noise Measurement Instrument Calibration & Verification
Ensuring your noise measurement instruments are compliant with the Control of Noise at Work Regulations is essential. We offer a comprehensive calibration service for both noise and vibration instruments from any manufacturer.
Noise Measurement Equipment Hire, Training, & Support
Get the most from your noise measurement instruments with one of our training courses. We also offer a noise measurement equipment rental service and comprehensive technical support, so you can have access to all the help, advice and guidance you need.
The Cirrus Research Advantage
Aside from benefitting from our accurate, reliable and incredibly easy-to-use noise measurement instruments, when you choose to partner with Cirrus Research for your noise and vibration measurement needs, you will be able to take full advantage of all the added value we provide, as standard:
- Industry-leading worry-free 15-year warranty to safeguard your investment
- Licence-free data analysis software, NoiseTools, to help you better understand noise and created detailed noise reports for your organisation
- Reassurance with the knowledge that you're playing your part to protect the environment, as we design and build all our products with longevity and sustainability at their heart
- UKAS-accredited instrument calibration laboratory, for your added peace of mind that your instruments are accurate, reliable and compliant
- 50 years' technical expertise and excellence, so you can have confidence in us and our instruments
- Unrivalled in-house technical support, so you always have acces to the help, advice and guidance you need
- Expertly designed noise and vibration measurement instruments to help you protect people, the environment and your business
- Flexible options for instrument purchase and rental, as well as custom-built solutions, because we understand that your needs are unique