The Optimus VNK (CK:161B/VN) has been specifically designed to make the measuring and monitoring of vehicle noise easy and simple.
Using the technology of the Optimus+ sound level meter, the VNK automatically calculates the average noise level from three readings, which is required to conform to vehicle noise regulations ISO 5130-2007 and §29 StVZO. Designed to be used in workshops, garages and test laboratories alike, the Optimus VNK is a robust piece of equipment that is simple to operate whilst providing the measurements needed.
Because the Optimus+ sound level meter is built to UK, EU and international standards, the VNK can be used anywhere in the world.
- A comprehensive measurement kit that includes everything you need to carry out vehicle noise measurements
- A measurement distance template making it easy to position your microphone in exactly the right place in order to conform to standards
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold sound level meter
- Sound level meter automatically works out average of three measurements, which is required to conform to standards
- No complicated setup procedure – just switch on, calibrate and start measuring
- Measurement trigger button means that only one person is needed in order to take noise measurements
- Road vehicle noise measurements
- Motorsport vehicle noise measurements
- An Optimus+ sound level meter of your choosing: either Yellow, Red or Green
- A microphone premaplifier extension cable
- A measurement trigger button
- A measurement distance template
- An acoustic calibrator
- User manual and quick start guide for the Optimus+ sound level meter
Please see the technical specifications for the Yellow, Red, and Green variants.