CR:306 Class 2 Sound Level Meter
The CR:306 is a general purpose digital sound level meter which meets the full requirements of IEC 61672 to Class 2. The instrument has 'F' (Fast) response and both 'A' and 'C' frequency weightings. In addition facilities are provided to hold the maximum reading occurring during the measurement period.
Please note that for most applications, the CR:306 instrument has been superceeded by the Optimus Yellow Sound Level Meters.
The CR:306 allows noise levels to be checked quickly and simply, with the large display showing the Sound Level (SPL) with the standard dB(A) frequency weighting. dB(C) Frequency Weighting is also provided. The instrument has two measurement ranges, and can measure from 35dB(A) to 130dB(A)
Features of the CR:306 Sound Level Meter
- A simple Sound Level Meter for basic noise level measurements and spot checks
- Class 2 Sound Level Meter to IEC 61672:2002-1 & Type 2 to IEC 60651:1979
- dB(A) & dB(C) Frequency Weightings
- Fast Time Weighting with Maximum Hold (LAFmax or LCFmax)
- Measurement range of 35dB(A) to 130dB(A)
- Windshield included as standard
The CR:306 is the ideal instrument for basic noise surveys and can be used for measurements such as vehicle noise checks, workplace spot checks, fire alarms and audible warning systems as well as the installation of sound systems.
There are also many applications where a Sound Level Meter can be useful but where a high specification instrument would be too costly. In these situations, the CR:306 becomes a simple low cost addition for service engineers.