CR:260A Series Sound Level Meters
The CR:260A Series of Sound Level Meters are suitable for a wide range of applications. From Noise at Work Risk Assessments to Vehicle Noise Testing to Environmental Noise Measurements, the CR:260A Series provides a solution.
The instruments have been designed to be extremely simple to use while meeting the latest Standards for Sound Level Meters.
Available with Class 1 or Class 2 accuracy along with the options of Octave Band Filters and a Data Logging upgrade, there is an instrument to meet your noise measurement needs. Reliable, accurate and affordable, the CR:260A Series are the ideal instruments for your noise measurement applications.
+Version Data Logging Upgrade
All of the CR:260A Sound Level Meters can be upgraded to the +Version, which unlocks the additional functions of the instrument. The main features of the +Version are:
- Up to 100 Measurements stored in memory with 1 second Time History
- Download Measurements to a PC and the Deaf Defier 3 Software
- User selectable Frequency Weighting (A, C or Z) & Time Weighting (F,S or I)
- Measurement of Ln levels & Sound Exposure Levels (LAE)
CR:260A Sound Level Meter versions
- CR:262A Class 2 Integrating Sound Level Meter
- CR:261A Class 1 Sound Level Meter
- CR:264A Class 2 Sound Level Meter with 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- CR:263A Class 1 Sound Level Meter with 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- CR:262A+ Class 2 Integrating Sound Level Meter
- CR:261A+ Class 1 Sound Level Meter
- CR:264A+ Class 2 Sound Level Meter with data logging and 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- CR:263A+ Class 1 Sound Level Meter with data logging and 1:1 Octave Band Filters
Find out more
If you have any questions or if you would like any more information, please contact us and we will be pleased to help.
From the UK, contact us on 0845 230 2434.
From outside the UK, please contact us on +44 1723 891655.
You can also contact us via our contact form.