With a rich history dating back to 1970, Cirrus Research stands as a global pillar in the noise measurement industry, boasting over half a century of dedication to mitigating the risks of excessive noise exposure and environmental noise pollution.
As a leader in noise monitoring solutions, the team at Cirrus Research work hard to continuously deliver the best noise and environmental monitoring solutions on the market. This includes consistently improving existing solutions, such as the Quantum Outdoor and Quantum Portal.
The latest cutting-edge release, Quantum 2.3, promises to revolutionise the user experience with a suite of new functionalities and user-driven enhancements.
Introducing Quantum for Motor Sports: Track Mode
Designed to be a game changer for motorsport venues, Track Mode comes with custom views, ensuring effortless noise management and compliance and a high-quality integrated race camera for clear video recording to identify vehicles that have breached legislation.
- A user-friendly, browser-based interface
- Secure storage on dual redundant cloud servers
- Advanced event management with HD imagery capabilities
- Comprehensive customisation options for triggers, notifications, and more
- Seamless integration with the MyCirrus platform for account and user management
The Power of Open API
Quantum 2.3 boasts a feature-rich open API, giving users unparalleled data extraction and management flexibility. This API is your one-stop solution for real-time noise, weather, gas and particulates and ground-bourne vibration data, allowing you to transform raw data into actionable insights and enhance the way you understand and interact with the world around you.
- Real-time data access at your fingertips
- Unparalleled flexibility ensuring a tailor-made experience
- Infinite connectivity offering a seamless connection to a diverse range of data sources
- Data intelligence to enhance the innovation and creativity of your projects
- Peace of mind with safeguarded data from unauthorised access
Providing support for the Trolex Air XDi Sensor
Continuing with the commitment to versatile monitoring, Cirrus Research has now integrated support for the Trolex Air XDi Sensor, designed explicitly for high dust environments. The Air XDi provides accurate, reliable, real-time dust monitoring and is ideally suited for high dust concentration environments.
This device can now be added to the Quantum platform to ensure all your data is kept in the same place.
Find out more about the Trolex Air XDi Sensor on their website.
Evolving User Experience
This update has developed and evolved the customer experience and interface to make it more user-friendly with features such as:
- Enhanced event viewing, including audio playback, ensuring accurate event source identification
- Improved custom and auto-scaling functionalities on graphs for sharper data visualisation
- Personalised first-time setup to make the process smoother and more straightforward
- Dark mode for those who prefer less glare from their screens, providing reduced battery drain on mobile devices
- Detailed Instrument Focus View offering a comprehensive perspective on data, settings, health, stats, and more
Within the Quantum Portal, organisations can now amplify their branding by displaying their logo, offering a personal touch to the noise monitoring process.
This update also provides other fixes, including an issue with the date picker, and an issue when navigating from event quick view to event viewer, plus numerous other bug fixes and tweaks.
If you’re interested in trying out any of the new features on the Quantum Portal, you can do so by accessing the Quantum Demo.
For more information and to explore the cutting-edge noise and vibration monitoring solutions by Cirrus Research, please get in touch with our noise experts.
Visit our website to learn more!
Latest posts by Jaymee-lee Tolliday (see all)
- Award of Excellence for Cloud-Based Monitoring Solutions 2023! - 20th November 2023
- Unlock a world of possibilities with Cirrus Research and Quantum 2.3 - 2nd November 2023
- Silencing the Mining Industry: Noise Measurement Solutions - 14th August 2023