Keep your workplace safe and meet the demands of the post-Covid-19 world
The IR Sentinel is a non-contact infrared thermometer that uses a German-made distance sensor and a wide-angle camera to detect and display people’s temperatures quickly and safely. The IR Sentinel can be placed in any indoor environment to allow for the quick and safe detection of temperature and can be incorporated into automated entry systems, to automatically grant/deny access to people, depending on their temperature.
The IR Sentinel’s interface is fully customisable, allowing you to choose the temperature range as well as the messages the unit provides when an acceptable/unacceptable temperature is detected.
- Simple to install
- Easy to use
- A clear visual indication of the recorded temperature
- Fully-customisable user-facing interface and data presentation
- Security and protection provided from one source
Overview of the IR Sentinel
Data management for IR Sentinel
- One PC can control up to 100 devices
- Supports offline operation
- Temperature and attendance records available at a glance
Why choose IR Sentinel
GDPR Compliant - In the GDPR world, data security has never been more important. The IR Sentinel unit does not store personal data about any person who uses the device. Any data it captures is sent to a database that is stored within your organisation’s network, so you can be sure that personal data is secure.
Superior Build Quality - The IR Sentinel is made using high-quality materials in each of its components. Its aluminium case and mount make it incredibly sturdy and resistant; its German-made temperature sensor is fully encased, which means it can’t be accidentally damaged or knocked.
Fully Customisable Messaging - The IR Sentinel is fully customisable, allowing you to record your own voice messages that will play upon acceptable/unacceptable temperature detection. You can also add your organisation’s name to the interface, making your unit feel more integrated into your work environment.
- Medical level accuracy +/-0.3°C measure distance between 30cm and 75cm
- Infrared body temperature detection module, designed and manufactured in Germany
- Ultrasonic real-time dynamic distance sensor: applicable range from 30cm to 200cm
- Anti-back-lighting wide dynamic camera, with a read range of 2m
- 10,000+ database with likeness recognition algorithm*
- Read speed 0.4 sec
- Suitable for multi-applications, and two thermometry modes, including precision and fast mode
- Attendance reports available via local download/PC software download
- UK sales and Tech support
- Installation support
- Training available if required
- Fever detection prior to building entry
- Time attendance and personnel management
- Automated door/turnstile entry
- Facial recognition security
Capacitive touch panel
2 megapixel HDR camera with backlight
10,000+ face database, recognition speed: 0.4 sec
Optional for GDPR compliance
Medical level accuracy +/- 0.3°C 0.5-0.75m
The optimum testing distance is 0.5m between 16°C- 35°C
156mm(W) x 321mm(H) x 37mm(D)
Wall hanging bracket
Aluminium alloy and 304 stainless steel