Sound Level Meters & Noise Measurement Instruments
Our products are used across a wide and diverse range of applications including Occupational Noise, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Noise Measurement, Vehicle Noise Testing and Airport Noise Monitoring.
With 40 years experience of innovation and customer support, backed by our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 Quality Management Systems, Cirrus is dedicated to noise measurement.
Featured Products & Services
A range of high performance Class 1 and Class 2 sound level meters using the very latest technology to help make your noise measurement simple. Available with audio recording, voice note recording and up to 32GB of memory.
Lightweight, robust and easy to use, the doseBadge is the ideal tool for noise dosimetery measurements. Available with Intrinsic Safety Certification to ATEX, IECEx, FM (C&US) and EEx.
The Trojan2 is our purpose designed noise nuisance recorder. Using feedback from our customers, the Trojan2 gives you all of the information needed to make effective noise nuisance measurements and recordings.
Use our product selector to find the best Optimus Sound Level Meter for your application. Choose features, functions or applications and see our recommended Optimus instruments that meet your needs.
- The doseBadge and optimus red help measure and monitor noise at the 2014 Glastonbury Festival
- The Optimus Green helps monitor and control noise at the Ravenstonedale Festival
- The Optimus Red Sound Level Meters, everything you need for Noise at Work
- Keep your noise measurements safe with the AuditStore™ in the Optimus Sound Level Meters
- See how simple the Optimus sound level meters are to use with our new video
- Find the perfect Optimus sound level meter for you with the new product selector