From the 9th – 10th of January, you’ll be able to find us at one of the world’s largest automotive engineering exhibitions at the Birmingham NEC.
Autosport International Engineering connects experts and enthusiasts, giving them a platform to network, trade, discuss and explore their unique showpieces.
The exhibition is the perfect opportunity for us to demonstrate how we’re helping to make motorsport and the automotive industry safer with our market-leading sound solutions. We’re also offering visitors to our stand, the chance to put their driving skills to the test and compete against our award-winning rally driver, Ashleigh Morris.
We will be exhibiting a selection of the solutions that are perfectly-suited to noise measurement in motorsport, such as:
- The Optimus+ sound level meter range: ideal for measuring noise levels in workshops, garages and factories. These instruments can also be used to measure vehicle noise to ensure that vehicles comply with regulations and guidelines.
- doseBadge noise dosimeters: ideal for measuring the personal noise exposure of drivers, navigators and technicians, to ensure that they’re not exposed to dangerous noise levels. Our Professional doseBadge5s can help with the selection of the most appropriate hearing protection needed, through the use of octave band filters.
- SoundSign: the noise-activated warning sign, which provides a visual alert when noise levels get too high. These are perfect for workshops and garages, as they alert technicians as to when hearing protection is needed.
Our attendance at Autosport International is a continuation of our work in motorsport, building on the success we’ve enjoyed and the relationships we’ve built through our collaboration with Ashleigh Morris Rallying and the Motorsport News Circuit Rally Championship.
We’re also working alongside Motorsport UK – the UK’s governing body for motorsport – conducting in-depth research to help them understand the noise levels that marshals, technicians, competitors and other associated event personnel are exposed to.
Thinking outside the box
Autosport International also provides us with a platform to reveal our brand-new cloud-based noise monitoring solution: Quantum.
Quantum has been specifically designed as a long-term solution for the measurement of noise levels in a variety of indoor environments, such as offices, factories and workshops, making Autosport International Engineering the perfect place to showcase this solution in all it’s glory.
Come and see us on Stand E385 and learn more about the work we do as Motorsport UK’s technical acoustic partner, and find out how we can help discover the right solutions for you.
Latest posts by Jaymee-lee Tolliday (see all)
- The Show Must Go On as West End Musicals Reveal Reopening Plans - 15th September 2020
- Supporting customers with our industry-leading warranty - 26th August 2020
- Enjoy an industry-leading 15-year warranty with Cirrus Research - 28th July 2020