The team at Cirrus Research is proud to be exhibiting at this year’s Health & Safety North – coming to you from EventCity, Manchester for the first time. They will be demonstrating our latest solutions for assessing the risks of occupational noise and vibration on Stand K33.
What is Health & Safety North?
Health & Safety North is where anyone interested in occupational health and safety can come together to learn, network and procure. The industry’s most respected voices come together to share fresh perspectives and educational content across three free-to-attend theatres, including The British Safety Council Conference.
Health & Safety North returns in 2017 with a host of brand new features giving health and safety professional value from their visit to the show – all for FREE.
Why Should I Visit Cirrus?
We are a world leader in the creation of noise measurement instruments. Since 1970, Cirrus’ mission has been to make monitoring noise simple. Today, thousands of companies around the world are using our instruments to help them comply with the Standards and Regulations that govern occupational noise. Our innovative approach to product design has helped redefine the way the world looks at noise measurement instruments.
For 2017, we will be introducing a host of new innovations to our industry-leading products.
doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeter – Hearing Protection Selection Just Got Easier
Making it’s UK debut at Health & Safety North, we will be unveiling Octave Band Analysis for the doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeter.
You can now assess noise data from specific, high risk tasks to avoid unnecessary PPE costs and enhance employee hearing protection. All the data you need with more flexibility.
The doseBadge5 was released in 2016 and is the latest generation of the original doseBadge, which was launched 20 years ago and has sold over 20,000 units.
The doseBadge5 provides all the unique features of the original, as well as Scheduled Measurement Timers and Bluetooth® communication to the dBLink App (for Android and iOS) or the doseBadge5 Wand, which allows the instrument to be configured and controlled without user intervention.
Optimus Sound Level Meters – The Perfect Solution of Occupational Noise Assessments
The Optimus Red is our latest generation of sound level meter. It enables you to carry out detailed noise monitoring without the complexity.
- Meets the requirements of the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Makes all the measurements you need simultaneously, so you don’t have to worry about missing a measurement
- Easy operation – just switch on, calibrate and start
- Available with 1:1 Octave Band Analysis to help select appropriate hearing protection
- Comes with our leading NoiseTools Software to help you download, analyse and save your data
- Covered by our 15-Year Warranty for your peace of mind
Revo Vibration Meter
The Revo is our first Hand-Arm and Whole Body Vibration Meter to help you meet the requirements of the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005.
- Small, compact and easy to use
- Stores up to 10,000 measurements
- Software reporting package included
- Integrated Frequency Analysis included
SoundSign Noise-Activated Warning Sign
The SoundSign is our noise activated warning sign that alerts employees when the noise levels reach a certain level. The sign is perfect for industries where there maybe fluctuating noise levels with many employees on the same area at once.
- Lights up when a present noise level is exceeded
- Quick and simple to install
- Trigger level from 40dB(A) to 114dB(A) for use in any environment
When Health & Safety North 2017?
10-11 October 2017
Getting to EventCity
Tuesday 10 October
09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 11 October
09:00 – 15:30
How Do I Register?
You can register for free as our guest right here. We look forward to welcoming you to this outstanding event and helping overcome your health and safety challenges.
Can’t Make it to Health & Safety North?
If you can’t make it to the event but wish to learn more about Cirrus and our instrumentation solutions, please contact us today and our team will be willing to help you.
Latest posts by Thomas Shelton (see all)
- Tinnitus – Let’s All Make Some Noise About It! - 12th December 2017
- Monitoring Personal Noise Exposure in West End Theatres with the doseBadge5 [Case Study] - 13th November 2017
- Health & Safety North 2017: Hearing Protection Selection Just Got Easier - 21st September 2017