When you invest in a Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder, we also include our NoiseTools software. This makes it easy for you to download, analyse, playback and share your measurement data. To help you get the most out of NoiseTools, we’ve created a series of video tutorials to guide you through different aspects of the software. Watch them here.
In total there is more than 50 minutes of free training material. We’ve broken this down into 13 easily manageable sections, so you can just refresh your memory on a particular topic of interest. You can also watch the videos in an entire playlist for comprehensive NoiseTools training.
The NoiseTools Training Videos Cover:
- Connecting and Configuring the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder
- Downloading Measurements from the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder
- Creating a Quick Report with NoiseTools
- Summary Screen Overview
- The Summary Screen Tabs in NoiseTools
- The NoiseTools Noise Measurement Tree
- Playing Back and Listening to Audio Recordings in NoiseTools
- Using the Time History Display in NoiseTools
- Adding Markers to Highlight Noise Sources in NoiseTools
- Creating a Noise Nuisance Report in NoiseTools
- The Frequency Bands View in NoiseTools
- The Advanced Frequency Analysis Tab in NoiseTools
- Exporting and Sharing Data from NoiseTools
All these videos we’re captured using NoiseTools Version 1.6.1.
Watch the Entire Playlist Here
If you have trouble accessing training materials on YouTube due to internet restrictions or you have a question about NoiseTools, contact our dedicated Support Team on email@example.com. You can also use our Support Centre to find answers and ask questions.
He particularly enjoys writing content about product applications, including noise nuisance, occupational noise and environmental noise pollution.
Latest posts by Clarke Roberts (see all)
- Following COP26, here’s what we’re doing to help protect the planet - 12th November 2021
- It’s time to shout louder about Noise Pollution! - 22nd October 2021
- Sound Level Meter Apps – How Accurate Are They? - 4th October 2021