Our new Trojan Noise Nuisance Training Course is a 1-Day workshop for Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Tenant Management Organisations who are using, or looking to use, the Cirrus Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder and NoiseTools software to manage noise nuisance complaints.
This 1-day course is ideal for both new and existing Trojan users alike who looking to get the best from their Cirrus Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder and the NoiseTools software.
For new users, it’s the ideal opportunity to learn how to get the best from the equipment and software and pick up hint and tips from other users as well as from our noise experts.
For existing users, it’s a great opportunity to get a refresher on the Cirrus Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder and the NoiseTools software.
Also welcome is anyone who is looking to upgrade or update their current Noise Nuisance recording equipment to the Cirrus Trojan and NoiseTools.
On this 1-day course you will:
- Learn how to use the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder to its full potential
- Learn how to download, analyse and listen to recordings using the NoiseTools software
- Have the opportunity to discuss best practice with other users and discover hints, tips & key learnings from our noise experts
Key Details about this Course
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: £235 per delegate
- Level: Introductory/Refresher
- Refreshments and lunch included
- Collect 6 CPD hours
- Certificate to confirm completion
If you are interested in attending or if you have any questions about the course, please contact us or call us on 0845 230 2434 and we will be pleased to help.
Latest posts by Clarke Roberts (see all)
- Covid-19 Has Presented New Health & Safety Challenges. But The Old Ones Are Still There & We’re Here To Help You Manage Them. - 21st September 2020
- Introducing the new Dual-Level Acoustic Calibrators from Cirrus Research - 14th September 2020
- NoiseTools 1.8.8 is now available! Find out what’s new - 10th August 2020