The Cirrus doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeter has been awarded the ISHN Attendees Choice Award Winner in the Hearing Protection – Dosimeters category.
From absorbents and apparel to eye, foot, hand, fall protection, hearing protection and more, ASSE Safety 2017 attendees reviewed the products and services in ISHN’s New Product Showcase in Denver, Colorado and cast their votes.
All of the votes have been cast and counted and we’re delighted to announce that the doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeter was voted the winner in the Hearing Protection – Dosimeters category.
The doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeter
The doseBadge5 is the next generation doseBadge noise dosimeter from Cirrus.
We re-designed the original doseBadge concept using the very latest technology, giving users even more control over their noise measurements and assessments. The new version maintains all of the unique features of the original doseBadge such as no controls, cables or displays alongside a range of new functions and features:
- Up to four simultaneous integrators (or virtual noise dosimeters) can be run at the same time with two independent Peak channels allow the new doseBadge5 to be used to meet any occupational noise standard worldwide
- Bluetooth® communication to the dBLink App (for Android and iOS) or the doseBadge5 Wand allows the instrument to be configured and controlled without user intervention
- Measurements can be scheduled to start, pause and stop automatically with the timer functions allowing the doseBadge5 to be deployed quickly and easily
- Automatic calibration detection and USB download through the doseBadge5 Dock alongside the secure, robust internal microphone and tap sensor help ensure that your noise measurements are as effective as possible
Find out more about the new doseBadge5 and get on top of your noise measurements today!
Latest posts by James Tingay (see all)
- NoiseTools 1.7.2 is Available for Download - 26th July 2017
- The doseBadge5 wins at ASSE2017 – ISHN Attendees Choice Award Winner - 7th July 2017
- New Dates for the Cirrus Product Training Courses for 2017 & 2018 - 4th July 2017