Cirrus is evolving.Â We want to make safety at work easily achievable for everyone. Thatâs why weâre entering into the world of vibration with the launch of the Revoâ¢ Vibration Meter. Join us on our journey.
Introducing theÂ Revoâ¢ Vibration Meter
The Revo has been designed specifically to allow you to measure hand-arm vibration and whole body vibration exposure. This small, compact vibration meter can measure and analyse vibration data. You can then download the data to assess it further and create the reports you need.
The Revo meets all the requirements for human vibration meters in compliance with ISO 8041, enabling you to get compliant with vibration monitoring.
Together with our handheld, occupational noise instruments, safety at work is now in your hands.
Why Do You Need to Monitor Vibration?
The need to monitor vibration has arisen from the permanent health effects over-exposure can cause. This is usually transmitted into the hands and arms of workers using heavy machinery, power tools and vehicles.
Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVs) or Whole Body Vibration (WBV) can cause irreversible damage to muscles, joints, circulation and nerves. The HSE estimates that as many as 5 million people are already exposed to HAV in the workplace, with numbers increasing every year.
The Revo has been designed to allow you to measure, analyse and assess vibration data easily. This will enable you to better protect your workforce from HAVs or WBV and protect your business from potential HSE prosecution.
Get More Information
To get your started with vibration monitoring, download this datasheet that tells you everything you need to know about the Revo Vibration Meter.
To celebrate the launch of the Revo, weâre taking centre stage at the largest health and safety shows around the world. You can see the Revo at:
- AIHce 2015. Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. 30th May – 4th June. Booth 1429
- ASSE Safety 2015. Dallas, Texas, USA. 7th June – 10th June. Booth 1044
- Safety & Health Expo 2015. London ExCel, UK. 16th June – 18th June. Stand P2150
- National Safety Council Congress & Expo 2015. Atlanta, Georgia, USA. September 28th – September 30th
- A+A 2015. DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany. 27th October – 30th October
You’ll be able to see the Revo in action and learn how it can make your vibration monitoring easier.
See you there.
Latest posts by Thomas Shelton (see all)
- Optimus® Fired Up for Rocket Noise Testing Project [Case Study] - 20th April 2017
- Cirrus Research Pioneers Noise Cancelling Seagulls - 1st April 2017
- London Hotspots for Noise Nuisance Complaints [Infographic] - 22nd March 2017