CR:800C Series Data Logging Sound Level Meters
The CR:800C Series is a range of high performance Class 1 and Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meters that provide the functions and features demanded by modern measurement standards and guidelines, while being designed specifically for ease of use. From Noise at Work Risk Assessments to Vehicle Noise Testing to Environmental Noise Measurements, the CR:800C Series provides a solution.
Please note that for most applications, the CR:800C instruments have been superceeded by the Optimus Green Sound Level Meters.
Data logging of the measured parameters is standard, and up to 12 days of data can be stored. The Deaf Defier3 software, which is supplied as standard, allows this measurement data to be downloaded, analysed and measurement reports created.
Available with Class 1 or Class 2 accuracy along with the options of 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters, there is an instrument to meet your noise measurement needs. A range of accessories are available to complement the CR:800C series including outdoor measurement kits, power supplies, microphone extension cables and software.
The instruments have been designed to be simple to use whilst meeting all of the latest Standards for Sound Level Meters. Reliable, accurate and affordable, the CR:800C Series includes the ideal instruments for your noise measurement applications.
Features of the CR:800C Sound Level Meters
- Ideal for both Occupational and Environmental noise measurements
- Complies with the latest IEC 61672 standard as well as IEC 60651 & IEC 60804 for compliance with virtually all noise measurement regulations
- Available with Class 1 or Class 2 accuracy Options of 1:1 and 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- 1:1 Octave Band Filters to help in the selection of hearing protection (PPE) using the v software
- 1:3 Octave Band Filters for environmental noise measurements and tonal analysis
- Data Logging of up to 1,300 measurements, allowing for example over 12 days of 15 minute measurements, ideal for environmental noise measurements
- USB data download to the NoiseTools software
- NoiseTools software supplied as standard to provide measurement reports, analysis and presentation with licence-free installation and free updates available from the Cirrus website
- AC Output for use with external analysis and recording equipment
- Outdoor measurement kits available for unattended environmental noise monitoring
- 2 Year standard warranty with 13 year optional warranty giving you up to 15 years of cover
CR:800C Sound Level Meter versions
- CR:812C Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meter
- CR:811C Class 1 Data Logging Sound Level Meter
- CR:822C Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with 1:1 Octave Bands
- CR:821C Class 1 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with 1:1 Octave Bands
- CR:832C Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Bands
- CR:831C Class 1 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Bands
Find out more
If you have any questions or if you would like any more information, please contact us and we will be pleased to help.
From the UK, contact us on 0845 230 2434.
From outside the UK, please contact us on +44 1723 891655.
You can also contact us via our contact form.