Internal Business Development Executive
Reference Number : CRplc_0722_SA
Job title:Internal Business Development Executive
Hours of work: 37.5 per week (08.30 - 16.30, Mon-Fri)
Salary: Between £25,000 and £28,000 dependent on experience
Cirrus Research Plc are a privately owned global company with their head office in Hunmanby who design, develop and manufacture acoustic measurement instruments for health, safety and environmental applications.
We are seeking an Internal Business Development Executive to join their business due to the business growing rapidly.
You will be expected to achieve agreed targets and activities through the delivery of sales.
You will manage the incoming pipeline as well as contribute to achievements of a successful team. You will deal with customer enquiries on a daily basis as well as building your own pipeline to ensure success and managing your own time.
In addition, you will support the Technical Customer Services Team, which will enable you to understand our customers and the product offering.
Ideally you will have a background in internal sales, either from a manufacturing or other technical background.
We see this role developing and allowing the successful person to pursue their career into a technical service support or an external sales role.
- Identifying opportunities for growth of sales into a defined list of customers.
- Identifying and winning high-value opportunities whilst leveraging the support of external sales and the business units to negotiate and close complex sales opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a strategic portfolio plan to deliver both short-term tactical sales and long-term strategic opportunities.
- Exceeding the minimum sales levels within the department, whilst maintaining exceptional levels of customer interaction.
- Fulfil all reporting and forecasting duties for your portfolio, business units, customer types, product
- Manage the sales pipeline in coordination with the team whilst maintaining and updating the CRM platform with customer information, platforming of accounts & recording of calls
- Ensuring the customer details and contact information is continually maintained identifying zero spending accounts and developing into full portfolio accounts periodically
- Supporting regular departmental sales campaigns, with support, engagement in organising activities and material
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of Cirrus Research Group products and services
- Engaging in regular training and self-learning to ensure extensive knowledge to educate and improve information to customers on new products and seek out new opportunities
- Coordination of the Internal Business Development activities to meet and exceed targets
- Proactively engage with the client base via various channels e.g., video, phone, and email
- Produce reports as and when required
- Research on prospective clients and communicating with them as agreed
- Demonstrable experience and success in an internal/remote sales environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including data manipulation, analysis, pivot tables
- Planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Track record of relationship development in the adviser/intermediary market
- Target-driven individual with the ability to communicate well across a variety of formats
- Experience and knowledge of sales within manufacturing, retail, or technical services
In return we can offer salary between £25,000 - £28,000 (DOE), 23 days plus bank holidays annual leave, pension, health cash plan, on-site parking, death in service, funded social events and many more.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with Scott Seaton on 01723 332983 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Cirrus Research plc is an equal opportunities employer.
Location : Hunmanby, North Yorkshire
There is no specific closing date for applications. Please submit your application and we will be in touch as soon as possible.