CRM Sales Manager
Reference Number : CRplc_0721_CRMSM
Job Title: CRM Sales Manager
Reporting to: Head of Sales & Marketing
Hours of work: 37.5 per week (08.30 - 16.30, Mon-Fri)
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Cirrus Research is currently looking for a passionate, dedicated and talented person to assist the Head of Sales & Marketing in developing the overall sales team and sales processes, as well as identifying and delivering opportunities for growth. We are a fast-paced, well-respected, and established name in our sector. We have a simple aim, which is to protect people and get things done.
The role perfectly suits today's sales professional, working with the sales team and our management tools (including, but not limited to our CRM and accounting package) while ensuring the delivery our sales KPIs and developing our sales processes and metrics.
We have ambitious growth plans and have seen sales grow comfortably during the last three years, so we need someone who is not afraid of a challenge and who is comfortable pushing themselves and those they are responsible for, to achieve their very best.
This role will be based at our head office in Hunmanby, North Yorkshire, and will support our sales channels in the UK and EU, as well as our worldwide network of distribution partners and resellers.
What we'd like you to do:
- Plan, develop and deliver tactics to achieve organisational and individual sales goals and revenue.
- Create, improve, and implement processes and policies for all tasks surrounding the sales function, for example: prospecting enquiries, quality of our sales database, lead qualification and overall sales growth.
- Coach, train, develop, motivate, and retain high-performing salespeople fitting the company culture and where necessary, drive change.
- Manage day-to-day performance and activities of all sales team members, including performance plans.
- Track sales team metrics and regularly report data to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications and tools.
- Work with the in-house marketing department to deliver consistent lead generation.
- Collaborate with the IT and marketing departments to develop, introduce and develop sales technology initiatives and constantly ensure the team have the resources necessary to succeed.
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts.
- Regularly conduct competitor and customer analysis.
What we'd like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- A passion for sales and a hunger to drive growth in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing strategies to achieve KPIs and business objectives
What we'll do for you:
- Provide all the relevant training and development you need to carry out your role successfully
- Support any additional training or development requirements you may have throughout your career with us
- Provide a supportive, friendly and welcoming place to work
- Pay you a competitive salary of between £32,000 and £40,000 per year, depending on your experience
- Give you 20 days of annual leave, plus Bank Holidays Enrol you into a workplace pension scheme
- Provide free on-site parking
- Provide free tea and coffee facilities
Established in 1970, Cirrus Research is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and suppliers of noise and vibration measurement technology. With clients in well over 100 countries across six continents, we are a truly global company working with some of the biggest names in their respective industries, including Virgin Atlantic, AMG Mercedes, Triumph Motorcycles, Balfour Beatty, the Dominion theatre and many more.
Location : Hunmanby, North Yorkshire
There is no specific closing date for applications. Please submit your application and we will be in touch as soon as possible.