We’re incredibly excited to announce that we’re introducing a brand new product to our extensive lineup, which will help businesses and organisations meet the demands and challenges that Coronavirus presents.
Meet the IR Sentinel.
There’s no denying that Covid-19 has changed almost everything about the way we live and work. As the world moves forward through the pandemic, businesses and organisations will need all the tools at their disposal to be able to keep their workplaces Covid-secure, and their people safe.
Powered by Cirrus Solutions, the newest member of the Cirrus Research family, the IR Sentinel is a non-contact fever detection and facial recognition system that uses a German-made temperature sensor and a wide-angle camera to detect human temperature quickly and safely. The IR Sentinel can be deployed in any indoor environment to allow for the quick and safe detection of people’s temperature and can be incorporated into automated entry systems, granting or denying access to people, depending on their temperature and/or identity.
The IR Sentinel’s interface is fully customisable, allowing you to choose the acceptable temperature limit, as well as the audio and visual messages the unit provides when someone’s temperature is read. IR Sentinel:
- Is simple to install
- Is easy to use
- Provides a clear visual indication of a person’s recorded temperature
- Features fully-customisable user-facing interface and data presentation
- Provides security and protection from one source
Key Features of IR Sentinel
- Medical level accuracy +/-0.3°C measure distance between 30cm and 75cm
- Infrared body temperature detection module, designed and manufactured in Germany
- Ultrasonic real-time dynamic distance sensor: applicable range from 30cm to 200cm
- Anti-back-lighting wide dynamic camera, with a read range of 2m
- 10,000+ database using a likeness recognition algorithm
- Read speed 0.4 sec
- Suitable for multi-applications, and two thermometry modes, including precision and fast mode
- Attendance reports available via local download/PC software download
- UK sales and tech support
- Installation support
- Training available if required
IR Sentinel is available to order now. You can find out more information by visiting cirrusresearch.com/ir-sentinel or alternatively, get in touch with our UK team by heading over to cirrusresearch.co.uk/contact.
Latest posts by Clarke Roberts (see all)
- Cirrus Research: Breaking the Sound Barrier in Motorsport - 23rd October 2020
- Research reveals drop in noise pollution during Covid-19 lockdown - 21st October 2020
- UK Government Introduces New Covid Noise Limit For Bars, Pubs & Restaurants - 29th September 2020