As promised in the last blog article that updated you on what Cirrus Research is doing following the UK lockdown, here is the first daily business update.
Our teams that have been sent home are settling in well to their new routines. Thankfully, the talent of our IT and Systems Manager has meant there have been very few issues, which has enabled us to carry on business-as-usual as possible.
To reiterate the main messages from the last major update:
- We are still open for business
- You can still phone our office number and get through to a member of our team
- You can still send email enquiries and expect a swift response
- You can still purchase any equipment you need
- You can still hire any equipment you need
- Our service and calibration is still functioning – you are able to send your equipment in for calibration, servicing and repairs
The only things that have been disrupted are our training courses. Our product training course scheduled for April at Oulton Park has been cancelled.
All other courses are currently going ahead as planned – should anything change, we will update you here and you will be contacted.
Latest posts by Clarke Roberts (see all)
- How to measure noise safely as you return to work after/during lockdown - 1st June 2020
- Fight noise nuisance with Trojan and NoiseAid - 20th May 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week – How Noise Can Affect You - 19th May 2020