Due to demand, we’re announcing a new date for our popular Environmental Noise Measurement Workshop. This workshop is aimed at any professional requiring either an introduction to or a refreshment of the principles of environmental noise measurement.
The next date will be the 13th September 2018 and the course will be held at one of our most popular venues, York Racecourse.
This one-day event that has been designed to give attendees an overview of Environmental Noise Measurement. This will cover the basics of sound, the instrumentation available, measurement principles, specific measurement and analysis techniques, noise propagation principles and noise reduction techniques.
By the end of the day, you will have a solid understanding of the principles of environmental noise measurement; what equipment is available, how to use it, what to measure and how to record and process your data.
The workshop will cover a range of topics including:
- Understanding the types of environmental noise
- What to measure, when to measurement and how long to measure for
- Measurement techniques for different scenarios eg BS4142, CRTN
- What equipment do you need to make effective environmental noise measurements?
- How noise measurement works and how to get the best from them
- How to perform competent measurements
The cost of the workshop is £235 per delegate including course materials and refreshments and you will be able to collect 6 CPD hours.
The workshop is ideal for:
- New and existing practitioners who require a refresh on the principles of noise measurement
- Anyone who is considering embarking on taking environmental noise measurements for their business or company
- Anyone who wants to learn more about environmental noise, the regulations and the types of instrumentation available for monitoring
To book a place on Environmental Noise Measurement Workshop, visit our website and complete the online form. Alternatively, please call us on 0845 234 2030.
Latest posts by James Tingay (see all)
- [Training] New dates for Cirrus Environmental Noise Training - 30th April 2018
- What is reverberation time and how it is calculated? - 19th April 2018
- Calculate Reverberation Time (RT) with the new NoiseTools Module - 13th April 2018