What is NoiseAid?
NoiseAid is a web-based application that gives you, and your users, a quick and simple way to gather information about the noise sources that they are concerned about. Users can instantly log noise disturbances via any smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer using the simple interface, adding notes when the noise has ended.
Details of the noise sources logged by users are stored directly onto a secure website, ready for you to review, analyse and assess.
Simple and straight forward for end-users to operate, NoiseAid gives a clear interface and is ideal for users of any age.
NoiseAid does not store or record audio – this can be achieved using a Cirrus Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder. This allows you to use NoiseAid to make an initial assessment before deploying a Trojan or to work alongside a Trojan as a digital noise nuisance log.
NoiseAid has been designed to be used alongside the Cirrus Trojan Noise Nuisance equipment and is available FREE of charge for Cirrus Trojan customers.
- A simple way for your users to log information about noise sources that are disturbing them
- Gather information that can be used to determine if complaints need to be progressed further
- Can be used on any device with a web browser including laptop & desktop PCs
- Use before or alongside the deployment of a Cirrus Trojan Nuisance Recorder
- Allocate any number of end-users & your team
- Pre-selected noise sources that users can choose from with a simple severity rating
- Secure, encrypted access ensures reliable information can be gathered quickly & easily
- FREE for Cirrus Trojan Users
How Does it Work?
Once Cirrus has setup a NoiseAid account for you, you can start to add end-users and let them access the system where they can log noise events as they occur.
Users simply login using the secure PIN number that has been generated for them, and 2-digit code for your organisation, and they are presented with a simple set of options. These are the noise sources that you, as the administrator, have setup beforehand. Any number of noise sources can be added for a user and they can be changed at any time.
When the noise occurs, the user simply selects the appropriate noise source and chooses the severity level of the noise using the clear 1,2,3 buttons. When the noise stops, the user presses stop and then is given the option of entering any further notes about the noise.
All of this information is stored directly into the NoiseAid portal where you can login and view the information.
Reports can be generated and exported and all of the information is stored securely with encrypted passwords for all levels of access. No user identifiable data is stored by the user on their device and the NoiseAid system does not record audio, something for which you would use your calibrated and accurate Trojan Noise Nuisance equipment.
There’s no limit to the number of end-users or system administrators that you can have in your account so the system expands as you need it to.
Who Can Use NoiseAid?
NoiseAid is available, FREE of charge, to Cirrus customers who are using any version of the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder. This includes the original Trojan, the Trojan2 and the TrojanLITE.
Find Out More
Contact us to find out more about NoiseAid and how it can help you with managing and monitoring noise nuisance.
Call us on 0845 230 2434 or visit the NoiseAid page on our website.
Latest posts by James Tingay (see all)
- [Training] New dates for Cirrus Environmental Noise Training - 30th April 2018
- What is reverberation time and how it is calculated? - 19th April 2018
- Calculate Reverberation Time (RT) with the new NoiseTools Module - 13th April 2018