We’re delighted to announce our new Vibration Measurement Training Workshop, the first of which will be held on 19th January 2018 at the new Spirit of Yorkshire Whisky Distillery in Hunmanby, North Yorkshire.
This 1/2-day workshop will give attendees an understanding of the issues associated with hand-arm and whole-body vibration, and how the Cirrus Revo vibration meter can help your business gain compliance with the regulations.
By the end of the session, delegates will have a firm understanding of the principles of vibration measurement, what equipment is available, how to use it, what to measure and how to record and process your data.
The workshops will run over 3 hours either in the morning (9am to 12pm) or in the afternoon (1pm to 4pm) with lunch served for both sessions between 12pm and 1pm.
This workshop is ideal for:
- New and existing users of the Cirrus Revo Vibration meter who require a refresher on the equipment and regulations
- Anyone who is considering embarking on taking hand-arm vibration measurements for their business or company
- Anyone who wants to learn more about hand-arm vibration, the regulations and the types of instrumentation available for monitoring
To book your place, visit the Vibration Training page on our website.
Latest posts by James Tingay (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Closing Dates at Cirrus Research - 13th December 2017
- NoiseAid – Support for your Noise Nuisance Measurement & Management - 7th November 2017
- [Training] Noise & Vibration Training Courses from Cirrus Research - 24th October 2017