We are seeking an SEO & PPC specialist to join our Digital Marketing team. You will assist in the continuing growth of our business and to provide new and exciting ideas across our digital marketing platforms. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in a high tech market.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for search engine marketing and optimisation along with PPC campaigns across the different websites and parts of the business.
You’ll primarily be focussed on the day-to-day management and optimisation of the SEO and PPC campaigns as well as working in keyword research and competitor analysis.
We have a number of websites and business units, each providing a unique challenge in terms of products, geographical reach and customer expectations and this role will suit someone who has the ability to see opportunities across the whole company as we continue to grow.
- Plan, implement and manage PPC & SEO campaigns across a number of websites
- Work with the marketing team to meet the overall goals and KPI’s for the department
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations and execute strategies for development in coordination with SEO goals
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools,
The role will be based in our head office in Hunmanby, North Yorkshire.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience of PPC platforms including Adwords & Bing Ads
- Experience with website analytics using a variety of tools including Google Analytics
- Certified in AdWords and Analytics would be beneficial
- Experience of usability and on-page conversion rate optimisation.
- A passion for digital marketing and an eagerness to learn
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has the desire to achieve. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
You will be required to hit the ground running, so it’s important that you have experience of SEO, SEM & PPC and that you can integrate into the existing structure quickly.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious company with well-structured development plans. We are a growing company and are looking for employees who are seeking an opportunity where they can make a difference and build a career within a highly successful and fast paced business.
The salary for this position is dependent upon experience and is within the range of £18,000 to £22,000.
About Cirrus Research plc
Cirrus Research plc is a UK based manufacturer of noise measurement instruments.
Founded in 1970 and based in Hunmanby, North Yorkshire, we specialise in the design, manufacture and distribution of noise measurement instruments that are designed to help users meet the requirements of standards and legislation throughout the world.
Our portfolio of customers covers almost every industry including motorsport, petrochemical, aerospace, defence, engineering, manufacturing, power generation and mining.
Based on the East Yorkshire Coast, we are within commuting distance of Hull and York as well as from the surrounding areas such as Scarborough, the Yorkshire Wolds and North Yorkshire Moors.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 891655.
Cirrus Research plc
Latest posts by James Tingay (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Closing Dates at Cirrus Research - 13th December 2017
- NoiseAid – Support for your Noise Nuisance Measurement & Management - 7th November 2017
- [Training] Noise & Vibration Training Courses from Cirrus Research - 24th October 2017