Trojan Noise Nuisance Product Training from Cirrus
- Learn how to use the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder to its full potential
- Learn how to download, analyse and listen to recordings using the NoiseTools software
- Discuss best practice with other users and discover hints, tips & key learnings from our noise experts
The Trojan Noise Nuisance Product Training is a 1-Day workshop for Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Tenant Management Organisations who are using, or looking to use, the Cirrus Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder and NoiseTools software to manage noise nuisance complaints.
The workshop will cover the user of the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder and the NoiseTools software, allowing delegates to get the maximum benefit from their equipment.
The level of the workshop will be tailored to the needs of all delegates so whether you're new to your Cirrus equipment or an established user, this is the ideal oppportunity to ensure you're getting the best from your investment.
Complete the form or call us today on 0845 234 2030 to find out more.
Current Noise Nuisance Product Training Dates
- 09 November 2017 - National Railway Museum
Cirrus Noise Nuisance Product Training Venues
- National Railway Museum, York
- New users who are looking to get the best from their Cirrus Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder and the NoiseTools software
- Existing users of the Cirrus Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder who require a refresher on the equipment and software
- Anyone who is looking to upgrade or update their current Noise Nuisance recording equipment
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the Trojan, NoiseTools and the best instrumentation available for noise nuisance monitoring.
Key Details about this Course
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: £235 per delegate
- Level: Introductory/Refresher
- Refreshments and lunch included
- Collect 6 CPD hours
- Certificate to confirm completion
Want More Information?
Simply fill out the form and we'll be in touch to answer your questions and discuss the next steps.