The Cirrus Product Training Course Helping You Learn all about Your Cirrus Products
We want you to get the best return on the investment you have made with us. That is why we recommend attending the Cirrus Product Training Course (CPTC).
This one-day event that has been designed to help you get the best from your equipment and to help you understand how the instruments work. Alongside others users and our own experts, you will get to know how your equipment works and how it can best be used to measure and monitor noise levels in your own environment.
We also cover the basics of noise where needed and using the NoiseTools software to make sure you know how to download and view measurements.
By the time we finish, you will have a solid understanding of how to use your equipment, what it can do and how to get the best from it.
Ideal for old and new customers alike, the CPTC also acts as a refresher course for customers who may not have used their noise measurement equipment for some time.
Complete the form or call us today on 0845 234 2030 to find out more.
Current Cirrus Product Training Course Dates
- 20 September 2017 - York Racecourse - FULL
- 18 October 2017 - Williams Conference Centre - FULL
- 14 November 2017 - Rockingham Motorspeedway
- 06 December 2017 - York Racecourse
- 24 January 2018 - Oulton Park Circuit
- 20 February 2018 - Imperial War Museum Duxford
- 21 March 2018 - Castle Combe Circuit
- 18 April 2018 - York Racecourse
- 22 May 2018 - Rockingham Motorspeedway
- 19 June 2018 - Williams Conference Centre
Previous Cirrus Product Training Course Dates
- 15 March 2017 - York Racecourse - COMPLETED
- 18 April 2017 - Imperial War Museum Duxford - COMPLETED
- 17 May 2017 - Oulton Park Circuit - COMPLETED
- 13 June 2017 - Leith's at Beaulieu - COMPLETED
Cirrus Product Training Course Venues
- Oulton Park Circuit
- York Racecourse
- Rockingham Motor Speedway
- Castle Combe Circuit
- Imperial War Museum Duxford
- Williams Conference Centre
- Leith’s at Beaulieu
- New and existing Cirrus customers who want to learn how to use their equipment to its full potential
- Anyone who is considering investing in Cirrus Products and wants an upfront demo of our products
- Anyone who wants to learn more about noise, the regulations and the types of instruments for monitoring noise levels
Key Details about this Course
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: £235 per delegate*
- Level: Introductory/Refresher
- Refreshments and lunch included
- Collect 6 CPD hours
- Certificate to confirm completion
Want More Information?
Simply fill out the form and we'll be in touch to answer your questions and discuss the next steps.