CR:800C Series Sound Level Meters - Class 1 & Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meters
Data logging of the measured parameters is standard, and up to 12 days of data can be stored. The Deaf Defier3 software, which is supplied as standard, allows this measurement data to be downloaded, analysed and measurement reports created.
Available with Class 1 or Class 2 accuracy along with the options of 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters, there is an instrument to meet your noise measurement needs. A range of accessories are available to complement the CR:800C series including outdoor measurement kits, power supplies, microphone extension cables and software.
The instruments have been designed to be simple to use whilst meeting all of the latest Standards for Sound Level Meters. Reliable, accurate and affordable, the CR:800C Series includes the ideal instruments for your noise measurement applications.
- Ideal for both Occupational and Environmental noise measurements
- Complies with the latest IEC 61672 standard as well as IEC 60651 & IEC 60804 for compliance with virtually all noise measurement regulations
- Available with Class 1 or Class 2 accuracy Options of 1:1 and 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- 1:1 Octave Band Filters to help in the selection of hearing protection (PPE) using the Deaf Defier3 software
- 1:3 Octave Band Filters for environmental noise measurements and tonal analysis
- Data Logging of up to 1,300 measurements, allowing for example over 12 days of 15 minute measurements, ideal for environmental noise measurements
- USB data download to the Deaf Defier3 software
- Deaf Defier3 software supplied as standard to provide measurement reports, analysis and presentation with licence-free installation and free updates available from the Cirrus website
- AC Output for use with external analysis and recording equipment
- Outdoor measurement kits available for unattended environmental noise monitoring
- 2 Year standard warranty with 13 year optional warranty giving you up to 15 years of cover
|1:1 Octave Bands||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|1:3 Octave Bands||Yes||Yes|
|Outdoor Kit Compatible||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
The CR:800C series can be used with two different Outdoor Measurement Kits, the CK:408C and CK:508C. Both of these kits provide a secure, weatherproof enclosure for the Sound Level Meter and the microphone as well as a rechargable battery pack to power the sound level meter.
All noise measurement equipment should be calibrated regularly to ensure that it is operating and measuring correctly. The standard measurement kit includes the following components:
- The CR:800C Sound Level Meter
- CR:515 or CR:514 Acoustic Calibrator >
- UA:237 Windshield (90mm)
- CK:250 Carrying Case
- Deaf Defier3 Software
- USB Data Cable
- Operating Manuals & Certificates of Calibration
- Batteries & Accessories
The CK:250 Carrying Case can also hold a microphone extension cable and protects the Sound Level Meter and Acoustic Calibrator from damage during transit and storage.