CR:800A Series Data Logging Sound Level Meters
The CR:800A is a range of high performance Integrating Averaging Sound Level Meters that provide the functions and features demanded by modern measurement standards & guidelines. The CR:800A is an Integrating Sound Level Meter with all of the measurements required by the Noise at Work Regulations, as well as for general noise assessments and surveys. The CR:800B can also be used with an outdoor measurement kit for Environmental noise measurements.
As with all Cirrus Research Sound Level Meters, a Measurement Kit is recommended which contains all of the accessories needed to use the instrument.
In addition to the Broadband measurement provided by the basic instrument, the CR:800A can be upgraded to incorporate 1:1 and 1:3 Octave Band filters, allowing the CR:800A to be used in a wider range of noise measurement and control applications. The menu-driven operation allows quick access to the commonly used functions, while allowing more complex operations to be used when required.
- Ideal for Noise at Work Assessments, Noise Control & Environmental Measurements
- Integrating Averaging Sound Level Meter, with Leq, LEPd (LEX8h), Sound Level, Lmax, Lmin, LCPeak, Ln's and Frequency Analysis
- Optional 1:1 and 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- IEC 61672-1:2003 Class 1 or Class 2 Group X
- IEC 60651 & IEC 60804 with PTB Type Approval
- Data Logging of Measured Parameters
- Large measurement memory
- Up to 270 measurements and 24 hours days of Time History
- Graphical Display
- Menu Driven Operation
- Advanced configuration options from the Deaf Defier3 software
- Updated Deaf Defier3 Windows software
- Outdoor measurement kits available
The six instruments in the range are:
|CR:812A||CK:812A||Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with Broadband Measurements|
|CR:811A||CK:811A||Class 1 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with Broadband Measurements|
|CR:822A||CK:822A||Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with Broadband & 1:1 Octave Band Measurements|
|CR:821A||CK:821A||Class 1 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with Broadband & 1:1 Octave Band Measurements|
|CR:832A||CK:832A||Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with Broadband & 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Measurements|
|CR:831A||CK:831A||Class 1 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with Broadband & 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Measurements|
- The CR:800A is the ideal instrument for:
- Workplace & Industrial Noise Measurements
- Noise Control
- Hearing Defender Selection
- Product Design, Developement & Quality Control
- Environmental Noise Monitoring
The measurement options and functions provided by the CR:800A have been selected to allow the instrument to be used in a wide variety of applications.All Noise at Work regulations require the assessment of the potential risk of hearing damage to employees, and the CR:800BA Series provide the essential parameters needed to comply with these measurement standards and guidelines, such as Leq, LEP,d (LEX8h) and LCPeak.
Where levels are beyond the limits set by Noise at Work regulations, the provision of effective noise control measures and hearing protection is often required.
- Product Datasheets: CR:800A Series Datasheet
- Product Information:Deaf Defier3 Software
- Product Information: Outdoor Measurement Kits