CR:260A Series Sound Level Meters
The CR:260A Series of Sound Level Meters are suitable for a wide range of applications. From Noise at Work Risk Assessments to Vehicle Noise Testing to Environmental Noise Measurements, the CR:260A Series provides a solution.
The instruments have been designed to be extremely simple to use while meeting the latest Standards for Sound Level Meters.
Available with Class 1 or Class 2 accuracy along with the options of Octave Band Filters and a Data Logging upgrade, there is an instrument to meet your noise measurement needs. Reliable, accurate and affordable, the CR:260A Series are the ideal instruments for your noise measurement applications.
Please note that the CR:260 Series has been replaced by the CR:260A Series.
Please note that for most applications, the CR:260A has been superceeded by the Optimus Red Sound Level Meters.
+Version Data Logging Upgrade
All of the CR:260A Sound Level Meters can be upgraded to the +Version, which unlocks the additional functions of the instrument. The main features of the +Version are:
- Up to 100 Measurements stored in memory with 1 second Time History
- Download Measurements to a PC and the Deaf Defier 3 Software
- User selectable Frequency Weighting (A, C or Z) & Time Weighting (F,S or I)
- Measurement of Ln levels & Sound Exposure Levels (LAE)
CR:260A Sound Level Meter versions
- CR:262A Class 2 Integrating Sound Level Meter
- CR:261A Class 1 Sound Level Meter
- CR:264A Class 2 Sound Level Meter with 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- CR:263A Class 1 Sound Level Meter with 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- CR:262A+ Class 2 Integrating Sound Level Meter
- CR:261A+ Class 1 Sound Level Meter
- CR:264A+ Class 2 Sound Level Meter with data logging and 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- CR:263A+ Class 1 Sound Level Meter with data logging and 1:1 Octave Band Filters