To meet demand from our customers, we’ve added a set of new dates for the CPTC or Cirrus Product Training Course.
Our courses are held at a number of venues across the UK including the Brands Hatch Circuit, Oulton Park Circuit, The East Midlands Conference Centre and the Castle Combe Circuit.
These courses are the ideal opportunity for you to learn how to get the best from your noise measurement equipment.
Although there is an outline to the courses, each course will be tailored to meet the needs of the delegates. We may focus more on the software or the optimus sound level meters, depending upon what each delegate wants to get from the day.
The course tutors will be able to discuss with you before the day what you would like to cover. There’s plenty of time for discussion over refreshments as well as at the end of the day.
The current dates for the course are:
- Tuesday 4th June 2013 - MacDonald Hotel, Falkirk
- Wednesday 19th June 2013 - Oulton Park Circuit, Cheshire
- Thursday 27th June 2013 - Brands Hatch Circuit, Kent
- Wednesday 3rd July 2013 - Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire
- Wednesday 10th July 2013 - The East Midlands Conference Centre
- Thursday 10th October - Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire
- Wednesday 23rd October - Oulton Park Circuit, Cheshire
- Tuesday 12th November - The East Midlands Conference Centre
- Tuesday 19th November - Brands Hatch Circuit, Kent
Demand for places is high so we would recommend booking early to guarantee your place and you can book your place on-line through our website.
For further information please call Craig Storey on 01723 891655 or visit the training pages on our website at www.cirrusresearch.co.uk/training