If you’ve got an old DAT Recorder based Noise Nuisance Kit, now’s the ideal time to trade it in and upgrade to the Trojan2 Noise Nuisance Recorder.
Here are a few of the benefits of upgrading from a DAT based system to the Trojan2 Noise Nuisance Recorder:
- Noise levels and audio recordings are automatically synchronised together into one simple package
- Play back the audio recordings from within the NoiseTools software and view the noise levels at the same time
- No more listening to hours of tapes to find the important recordings or storing boxes of old recordings
- Simple to use and setup – The Trojan is supplied as a complete system with no options or accessories needed
- Very wide measurement range with high quality audio recording so there’s no risk of overload or under-range during measurements
- Install the software onto as many PC’s as needed with no dongles, keys or licencing restrictions
- Trade-in your old kit against a new Trojan system and get the very latest technology
- Use the sound level meter in the kit for handheld environmental noise monitoring
The original Trojan was designed using feedback from existing customers and users of noise nuisance recorders and we incorporated a range of features and functions that these users requested.
The new version of the Trojan, the Trojan2, adds even more functions and features including:
- Quicker and simpler removal of the cables for transport and storage
- Less cables to connect to the sound level meter
- More space in the case for storing accessories
- A simple way to add a wired hand switch if needed
We’ve also made a number of updates to the software inside the Trojan to allow measurements to be made over longer periods of time as well as making download of measurements quicker.
The Trojan has been designed from the ground up to give you all of the functions and features that you need from a Noise Nuisance Recorder and here’s just a few of the key features and functions:
- Designed specifically for EHO’s & housing associations to monitor noise nuisance
- Complete class 1 noise nuisance recording system
- Simple setup & operation
- Wireless remote controls provided
- Measurement of all parameters
- High quality, High resolution uncompressed audio recording
- Licence-Free software with free lifetime updates, no dongles or installation limits
- Automatic startup & restart
- Pre and post trigger audio control with data logging down to 10m/sec
- Automatic audio calibration allows recordings to be played back at the correct volume
- Designed manufactured and supported in the UK
- Detachable class 1 environmental noise measurement sound level meter
To find out more about the Trojan or to discuss a trade-in against your current equipment, call us on 0845 230 2434 or click the “Any Questions” button below and let us know how we can help.