If you’re using the doseBadge Noise Dosimeter and you’ve got a white charging station, now’s the time to upgrade to the latest charger and optimise the performance and battery life of your instruments.
The CU:110A charging station, shown below, is the latest version and is standard with all new doseBadge Noise Dosimeters. Offering you faster charging and simpler operation with all current and previous versions of the doseBadge, the CU:110A is the best way to maintain the doseBadge in tip-top condition.
Here’s some of the key features of the CU:110A charging station:
- Maximum charge time of 2.5 hours for a completely flat doseBadge, down from 12-14 hours with the older CU:100A, CU:101A & CU:102A charger units
- Typically a 90 minute charge time when you’ve used your doseBadge for 8 hours
- Compatible with all versions of the doseBadge
- Daisy-chain chargers to charge up to 10 doseBadges
- Clear indication of charge and power state
We’re offering our existing customers an exclusive offer when you trade in your old doseBadge charger.
If you would like to find out more about this great deal or discuss any questions that you may have, you can call Craig Storey or Nigel Palmer on 01723 891655 or click here to send us an email.