The latest version of the Cirrus NoiseTools software is now available for download.
This new version of NoiseTools incorporates a number of updates and enhancements over the previous version v.1.7.1, including support for the new doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeter and a new format for audio storage, as well as a number of updates and enhancements.
NoiseTools 1.7.2 is Compatible with the Following Instruments:
- The new doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeters
- The Optimus® range of Sound Level Meters
- Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorders
- doseBadge® MK:4 (CR:110A, CR:110AIS, CR:112AIS) Noise Dosimeters with the RC:110A/RC:110AL/RC:112A Reader
- The CR:800C and CR:260A ranges of Sound Level Meters (with USB)
Users of NoiseTools v1.5 (or later) can use the built-in update system within NoiseTools to upgrade to the latest version.
To use the built-in update system, go to ‘Help’ and click ‘Check for Updates’. Follow the instructions given on screen.
For users of NoiseTools version 1.4.6 or earlier, the latest version can be downloaded from the Cirrus website at www.cirrusresearch.co.uk/library/software
We would recommend uninstalling older versions of NoiseTools (v1.4.6 or earlier) before installing the new version to ensure that all of the new files are installed correctly.
We would also recommend that if you are running a multi-user system you update all instances of NoiseTools to the same version.
If you have any problems updating to the new version, please visit our support site where you can find a range of information and assistance.
System Requirements for NoiseTools 1.7.2
Details of the minimum, recommended and ideal system specifications to run NoiseTools can be found on our support website.
Latest posts by James Tingay (see all)
- NoiseTools 1.8 is now available – Find out what’s new in the Cirrus NoiseTools software - 16th October 2017
- Introducing Octave Band Filters for the doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeter - 10th October 2017
- Sound Level Meter Apps – How Accurate Are They? - 19th September 2017