Find out how to get the best from your Cirrus noise measurement equipment at our Product Training Courses.
Once you’ve purchased your Cirrus sound level meter or doseBadge kit, you’ll want to get the best from it and make sure that you’re using it to its full potential. That’s where our CPTC or Cirrus Product Training Courses come in.
A CPTC is a one-day event that has been designed to help you get the best from your equipment and to help you understand how the instruments work. Alongside others users and our own experts, you’ll get to know how your equipment works and how it can best be used to measure and monitor noise levels in your own environment.
We also cover the basics of noise where needed and we’ll go over using the NoiseTools software to make sure you know how to download and view measurements.
By the time we finished, you’ll have a solid understanding of how to use your equipment, what it can do and how to get the best from it.
Ideal for old and new customers alike, the CPTC also acts as a ‘refresher course’ for customers who may not have used their noise measurement equipment for some time.
Have you booked your place yet?
If you’ve not booked a place at one of our CPTC events, get in touch and we can arrange this for you, offering a number of locations and dates to suit you.
Do you have new members of staff who could benefit from attending our Cirrus One Day Product Training Course? Do you require a refresher?
We still have places available in 2017 and 2018 at the following venues:
- 20th September 2017 – York Racecourse – FULL
- 18th October 2017 – Williams Conference Centre – FULL
- 14th November 2017 – Rockingham Motorspeedway
- 06th December 2017 – York Racecourse
- 24th January 2018 – Oulton Park Circuit
If you’re interested in booking a place, call us on 0845 230 2434 or click here to use our online form.
We look forward to seeing you at a CPTC!
Latest posts by James Tingay (see all)
- NoiseTools 1.7.2 is Available for Download - 26th July 2017
- The doseBadge5 wins at ASSE2017 – ISHN Attendees Choice Award Winner - 7th July 2017
- New Dates for the Cirrus Product Training Courses for 2017 & 2018 - 4th July 2017