In this issue we’ve covered:
- The new doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeter with a history and timeline of the doseBadge family
- A case study for the Optimus Green Sound Level Meter and the Invictus Environmental Noise Monitor at the Classical Haçienda Concert
- Our Dragon Boat Race Team
- Dates for the Cirrus Product Training Course in 2016 & 2017
- A round-up of Noise News
Introducing the new doseBadge5 noise dosimeter – the next generation of noise dosimeter from Cirrus
The new-look doseBadge5 was developed by the in-house R&D team and has arrived almost 20 years to the day since we brought the very first doseBadge to market. Since then we have sold an incredible 20,000 units worldwide.
The latest model has a wide range of new beneﬁts including:
- New wireless communication technology allowing the doseBadge5 to be controlled by the dBLink App on either iOS or Android devices.
- Start, pause and stop measurements automatically with the scheduled timers allowing more control over when measurements are made.
- Detailed data logging with up to 6 channels of 1 second data being stored for each measurement.
- Intelligent charging with the doseBadge5 being able to maintain optimum battery life.
- Tap sensor to protect your measurements from external impacts.
Download the latest issue of The Measure and stay up to date with news from Cirrus.
Latest posts by James Tingay (see all)
- NoiseTools 1.8 is now available – Find out what’s new in the Cirrus NoiseTools software - 16th October 2017
- Introducing Octave Band Filters for the doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeter - 10th October 2017
- Sound Level Meter Apps – How Accurate Are They? - 19th September 2017